Ride your worries away!
Trail riding is a perfect way to enjoy the beautiful, pure Finnish nature. On horseback you relax and forget the worries of everyday life.
Icelandic horses are small but very strong and surefooted. They are gentle and calm natured but also very sensitive and forward-going when needed. This makes them perfect mounts for both kids and adults, from beginners to experienced riders. We have daily treks in a few different lengths and we arrange tailored treks for groups. We have riding options for children too. We are open all year round.
Our stable is located at the Vierumäki Sport Institute, midway between Lahti and Heinola. We are accessible by public transportation. Welcome!
27th of December 2021We are closed on the New Year's Day 1st of January. Trail rides & arena riding are not arranged on this day.
12th of November 2021
We don't accept card payments from 1st of December forward. We are also not sending invoices afterwards. Payment by cash or bank transfer upfront (ask for details if needed).
Our actions for preventing the spread of COVID-19(updated on 17th of December 2021)
- we keep the surfaces of the customer area clean
- hand sanitizer is available and hands can be washed with water and soap as well
- we avoid close contact with customers (when finding suitable gear and clothes and during other preparations before the ride) and don't come to work when feeling ill
- we try to prevent having many people indoors at once. We only allow one person / party in the dressing room at once and the ones that are ready we direct to wait outdoors.
- don't come to ride if you're having flu symptoms but get better at home instead
- don't bring other people with you (indoors especially). Only necessary escorts for children.
We also recommend using your own gloves and a balaclava / hat under the helmet if you have them (and they have been washed after any previous horse stable visits, to avoid any horse diseases spreading). You can borrow gear and clothes from us too, but only balaclavas are washed between uses.